Two Lovely Ladies tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Awards, Linz @ Destination 26.2 and Paige @ Two Runners and a Brown Dog head on over and check out their blogs!!
Thank you I'll gladly accept the awards.The rules of the award state that I must list 7 things about myself, and then pass the award/challenge to 7 other bloggers. That's going to be tough!
1. My Parents are Portuguese, I was born in Germany lived there for 13 years and now live in Canada.
2. I'm scared of Chickens, you can't trust them ... they always look like they are ready to attack you and up to no good.
3. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Paris, Love the food, the culture, the people.
4. I met my Husband when I was 19 and we have been together for 18 years. This year we are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary.
5. I HATE to Fly, ever since I've had my kids I get terrible anxiety. Before meeting my husband I was even considering working as a Flight Attendant because I loved to travel so much.
6. My First Car was a Datsun... according to Dad it was a cool car, I didn't think so at the time. I've learned that Dad knows what he is talking about... well sometimes.
7. I've worked for the same company for 16 years and LOVE my job.
Some of you may have been tagged already but if not…..TAG YOUR IT!
If you are not tag please check out these lovely blogs;
Ali @ Fat To Fit, Jamie @ Embracing Balance, Lynn @ Healthy Lynn, Jess @ Dairy Free Betty, Nicole @ Making Good Choices, Brittany @ Living in The Moment, H Love @ Keep on Keeping On...
This week will be crazy at work. Long days and working on the weekend.
My Runs have all been very brief, all I'm able to get in is 3km of straight running after that it's all down hill. I know I should really see my Dr and confirm that this is indeed my IT Band, but I don't think it will happen this week being this busy at work.
Wishing you all happy Running!!