Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 3: Session 2

5 minute warm up 
Run for 1minute and 30 seconds and walk for 3minutes and 30 seconds (repeat 8 times/40minutes + 2 extra repeats/10minutes)  
5 minute cool down
5.72km in 60 minutes 


It was raining on and off all day, so my Run/Walk was on the treadmill again... I know I should really get outside.
I had a great work out, by the end my right shin was really bothering me but I managed to finish the session and even added an extra 2 repeats.  
I really need to pick up a Interval Timer Watch, that way I would not have to keep looking at the display on the treadmill and once I start running outside it would make things a lot easier.


Tomorrow is a rest day.
However 

RunnerMom is hosting... Run 10 for '10. Go check her out HERE.
Run 10 miles on Jan 1st 2010.
What better way to ring in 2010 with running/walking 10miles or 10km.
I wonder what my legs will think of that? We wont tell them until tomorrow morning.
 
Happy New Year to you all. 

No comments: