Friday, September 10, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

 Laura over at live well, laugh often, run much gave me a blog award, how awesome is that? 

  1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

I'm a great believer that everything happens for a reason. 
Yes it would have been great if I would have decided to take up running years ago.
Yes it would have been great if I would have always eaten healthy and not gained all this weight. 
BUT then I would not be me today and I'm really happy with me. 
So no I would not have changed anything in my life. 

2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.

* Michelle at Running with Attitude 
* Leah at Leah B's Running Life
* Wendy at showered with grace
* Kirsten at Working up a sweat in Toronto
*Emilie at One mom in Maine
*Nancy at Making our Marks


Funny as soon as I read the question it reminded me of this song...



As far as running... there still is no running. I will probably try to go for a quick run tomorrow see how the IT Band holds up. 

On the Home front, Hubby is currently having surgery to remove the screws and plate he had put in, in May after his soccer accident. Hoping this time his recovery will be a quick one. 

Have a great weekend 
and
Happy Running!

9 comments:

Emilie said...

That is so sweet, Claudia. Thank you so much!

About EPL, I had low expectations and I think that helped. If you think of it as an abridged overview of the story with beautiful scenery and great music, I think you'll like it. Let me know what you think!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for including me!

I hope you heal quickly, and are able to get out there again soon.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me! You made my day :)

I hope the IT band cooperates tomorrow - just take it easy!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! :) What a cute award! I I'm with you on your answers. It's all for a reason.

Andrew Opala said...

good reflection on not changing anything!

I'll check out the last for people you mentioned as recipients of the prize to check out their blogs.

Lovepeacehappiness said...

I heart Dave Matthews!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me and my blog! And also for your well wishes. Hopefully I (and my blog) will get back to a happier place, soon! I hope your run today went well and tht your hubby's surgery is successful and without complications. Keep us posted.

RobinLK said...

Enjoyed learning more about you! Sorry to hear still no running..

*hugs* from Orlando!

chris mcpeake said...

good luck with your continuing recovery.