Laura over at live well, laugh often, run much gave me a blog award, how awesome is that?
1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
I'm a great believer that everything happens for a reason.
Yes it would have been great if I would have decided to take up running years ago.
Yes it would have been great if I would have always eaten healthy and not gained all this weight.
BUT then I would not be me today and I'm really happy with me.
So no I would not have changed anything in my life.
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
* Michelle at Running with Attitude
* Leah at Leah B's Running Life
* Wendy at showered with grace
* Kirsten at Working up a sweat in Toronto
*Emilie at One mom in Maine
*Nancy at Making our Marks
Funny as soon as I read the question it reminded me of this song...
As far as running... there still is no running. I will probably try to go for a quick run tomorrow see how the IT Band holds up.
On the Home front, Hubby is currently having surgery to remove the screws and plate he had put in, in May after his soccer accident. Hoping this time his recovery will be a quick one.
Have a great weekend