Whoops how did that happen?
Well between the Couch-to-5k training with the girls and my 10k training I guess I've been running everyday since last Thursday. YIKES!!
Monday I got home to find my iFitness Mini Sports belt had arrived, I was so exited!!
Since the weather is getting warmer I've been running without a jacket, so that means that my Blackberry gets shoved down my pants and doesn't make for a very comfortable run.
After seeing the belt reviewed on Chicrunner, I knew it was the belt for me with just the right size to fit my Blackberry, iTouch, keys, ID and some cash.
This is the description from their website;
- This unique Mini Sport Bel was designed to fit all your essentials. It will hold a BlackBerry/iPhone and 3-4 GU's.
- Stretchable and strong pouch will hold your items close to your body comfortably, without bouncing or riding up.
- One size fits all (adjustable)
- Special inner pocket will keep your ID/credit cards in place.
- Can be used as a race number belt – just pin your race bib.
- Machine washable – cold, dry flat.
It did not ride up or bounce during my run and didn't feel bulky or bother me at all.
I would like to try their Double Pouch belt, which would come in handy on longer runs or perhaps during a race. BUT I'm really happy with this product.
Hope you had a great Wednesday, running or resting.