Thursday, February 18, 2010

No running for mama

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days, I caught whatever the kids had and my throat has been really sore... so no running for me since Sunday. I tried to run today... tried being the key word, but after the second repeat gave up. My legs were fine but my body was too tired, I was out of breath as soon as I started. I just need to listen to my body and rest the next couple of days. The plan is to run again on Saturday.
After my attempt to run I had a nice cold Green Smoothie 
4 cups of Kale
A splash Pom Juice 
1 cup of coconut water
1 frozen Banana 
1T of Chia Seeds 
1T of Ground Flax Seeds 


I've also been having lots of Ginger tea which is know to help with sore throat and Oil of Oregano... really hope to been feeling better soon. I was actually looking forward to running today. 

1 comment:

Running Diva Mom said...

Feel better and I hope you're back to running real soon!!!