The Lyrics are never complicated and easy to sing to. What better type of music to run to?
I loved this playlist, this is a keeper and will be used often.
Here is my Dance Playlist;
- If This Is Love ... The Saturdays (good as a warm up song)
- One Love ... David Guetta Feat. Estelle (perfect song to get you going and keep you going)
- Feel It ... Three Six Mafia Feat. Tiesto, Flo Rida & Sean Kingston (try not run Love this song!!)
- Fell It In My Bones ... Tiesto Feat. Tegan and Sara (Great song, slow at the beginning but perfect when it picks up)
- Selfish Love ... Pedro Cazanova Feat Andrea (Good beat and Happy )
- In And Out Of Love ... Armin Van Buuren & Sharon Den Adel ( Meh... I think this song was just ok, I need to replace it with something else)
- Who Wants To Be Alone ... Tiesto Feat. Nelly Furtado (a little slower pace but still works great)
- Release Me ... Agnes Carlsson (excellent song!!)
- I Ran ... Darude Feat. Blake Lewis (BEST song of the mix!! Worked perfect !! Try not to sing to this one)
- When Love Takes Over ... David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland (loving this song right now)
- Ghosts 'n' Stuff ... Deadmau5 Feat Rob Swire( cause it makes me want to run)
- I Like The Way ... BodyRockers (and Oldie but a great one)
Today I had my Cardio and Conditioning class. Tomorrow will be the start of week 7 of my running program, I can't believe week 7 already!!