Monday, February 1, 2010

Playlist Monday: So You Think You Can Dance In Your Pants?

Probably my favourite type of music to listen to is Dance music. It's always up-beat and always gets you on your feet.
The Lyrics are never complicated and easy to sing to. What better type of music to run to? 
I loved this playlist, this is a keeper and will be used often.


Here is my Dance Playlist; 
  • If This Is Love ... The Saturdays (good as a warm up song) 
  • One Love ... David Guetta Feat. Estelle (perfect song to get you going and keep you going) 
  • Feel It ... Three Six Mafia Feat. Tiesto, Flo Rida & Sean Kingston (try not run Love this song!!) 
  • Fell It In My Bones ... Tiesto Feat. Tegan and Sara (Great song, slow at the beginning but perfect when it picks up) 
  • Selfish Love ... Pedro Cazanova Feat Andrea (Good beat and Happy ) 
  • In And Out Of Love ... Armin Van Buuren & Sharon Den Adel ( Meh... I think this song was just ok, I need to replace it with something else)
  • Who Wants To Be Alone ... Tiesto Feat. Nelly Furtado (a little slower pace but still works great) 
  • Release Me ... Agnes Carlsson (excellent song!!) 
  • I Ran ... Darude Feat. Blake Lewis (BEST song of the mix!! Worked perfect !! Try not to sing to this one) 
  • When Love Takes Over ... David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland (loving this song right now)
  • Ghosts 'n' Stuff ... Deadmau5 Feat Rob Swire( cause it makes me want to run) 
  • I Like The Way ... BodyRockers (and Oldie but a great one)  
Today I had my Cardio and Conditioning class. Tomorrow will be the start of week 7 of my running program, I can't believe week 7 already!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good songs. I have many on my own playlist :)