Pop music is mainstream music which evolved out of the rock n' roll revolution in the 1950's. Since then pop music has usually been identified as the music that is accessible to the widest audience. Which means it's the music that sells the most copies, draws the largest concert audiences, and is played most often on the radio. I like me some Pop music. To me pop music is fun, upbeat, easy to sing to and lately great running music.
Here is my Pop Playlist;
- Obsessed ...Mariah Carey (great beat to get you started)
- Please Don't Leave Me ... P!nk (I like P!nk, this is a great song to sing and run to)
- Whataya Want From Me ... Adam Lambert (no I didn't misspell that... GREAT song to run to!! )
- Blah Blah Blah ... Ke$ha Feat. 3OH!3 (best song of the Playlist, I found myself repeating this song over and over)
- Radio ... Beyonce (they don't call her Sasha Fierce for nothing... I really enjoyed this song)
- Bad Romance ... Lady GaGa (don't get me wrong I like this song, I think i just listened to it one too many times)
- Pick Up The Phone ... Dragonette (I'm really liking this song lately and it's great to run to)
- In My Head ... Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo... i like that he has to say his name in every song, it's clever because that way you always know who the song is from and it's a great running song)
- Backstabber ... Ke$ha (another great song from Ke$ha, i might need to purchase the rest of her CD)
- Telephone ... Lady GaGa (overplayed song... like it but just getting tired of it)
- Get me Bodied (extended version)... Beyonce (GREAT to motivate you, makes you feel sexy)
- Imma Be ... Black Eyed Peas (Not sure if this is pop, but it's mainstream... LOVE IT!!)
- Before the Worst ... The Script ( great beat and I love this song)
I didn't make it to Cardio Class today, it took me a little longer to get home tonight since we got a little bit of snow and City People don't know how to drive in the snow.
The Plan is to run tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. I have dinner prepped and ready to pop in the oven when I get home and I will run while it's cooking. YEAH me for meal planing, I don't know why I don't do it more often it makes my life so much easier.
Do you find that Meal Planing plays a key role in your running/workout schedule?