- Banana with a tablespoon of any kind of nut butter
- Greek yogurt with some fresh fruit
- Cliff Bar, Luna Bar, or any other kind of energy/granola bar
- about 1/4 cup nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc...) with dried fruit like cranberries or trail mix
- a WW english muffin with about a tablespoon of nut butter and honey
After my run I had a nice refreshing Green Smoothie
3 cups of Organic Spinach
1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 frozen Organic Banana
1 BIG Strawberry 1T of Chia Seeds
1T of Ground Flax Seeds
YUM!! It was just what I needed after running, I felt 100 times better after.
What's your go to Pre Running snack?