Early morning runs ended up being an after-work run on Wednesday and then Saturday and Sunday became afternoon runs.
I still used the playlist and it helped me slow down my pace, which in turned helped me finish my sessions feeling fairly good.
Here we go;
- Waiting on the World Change ... John Mayer (great song to warm up to)
- Beautiful Day ... U2 (I will be using this song again, really gave me that extra push)
- Viva La Vida ... Cold Play (just cause I like the song and it turned out to be a great running song
- Grey Street ...Dave Mathews Band (meh ... this was was just ok)
- Love Today ... Mika (Perfect song, love the beat and easy to sing to, probably my favourite song of the week)
- Dreamworld ... Rilo Kiley (easy on the brain, I actually enjoyed this song)
- Catch My Disease ... Ben Lee (I feel like this is a drinking song, when you're hanging out with your friends at the bar ... BUT it also made a good running song)
- Beautiful ... G. Love Featuring Tristan Prettyman (I liked this one)
- Wake Up... The Arcade Fire (just alright)
- Going Going Gone ... Black Eyed Peas Ft Jack Johnson (good running song)
- Soul Meets Body ... Death Cab for Cutie (this was nice song to finish my run)
- High ... James Blunt (not really for running, but it was nice to cool down)
My next run will be on Wednesday.