Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 3: Session 3

on the treadmill 
5 minute warm up 
Run for 1minute and 30 seconds and walk for 3minutes and 30 seconds (repeat 10 times/50minutes) 
7 minute cool down
6km in 62 minutes

For a total of 31.50km for the week.
My right calf muscle started to cramp after the 4th repeat, but I managed to work it out and finished strong.
I'm very pleased with how my first week came along, Week 4 here I come... Run 2minute and walk 3min, Bring it on!! 


Christmas Vacation is over, tomorrow it's back to reality.
I will have to figure out when to fit running into my day, not sure if waking up at 5:30am would work I need to get the kids ready and be out the door by 7:20am... PLUS I really need to get my 8hrs of sleep or else I can't function, no later then 9:30pm I would have to be in bed. 
I could Run after work but that would mean we don't have dinner until 7pm and that's is just too late for us.
Think, think, think ... 
I will schedule my runs for Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays 


What do you do? How do you fit running into your busy work day/week?


Today was a rest day from Whittle My Middle.
I will schedule Whittle My Middle workouts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: