Today is a rest day from my Run/Walk Program.
Today is also Playlist Monday, the day I post my Playlist from the week before.
Week 3 needed some kick ass music, something to keep me going strong and motivated.
What better music to get you going then Hip Hop?
Here we go;
- Baby By Me ... 50 Cent feat Ne-Yo (OH yeah, I would so have his baby!!)
- Superstars ... Ya Boy feat E-40, Kurupt & G-Malone (I love this song)
- Run This Town ... Jay Z feat Rihanna & Kanye West (great beat and makes me want to run the town)
- Remember The Name ... Fort Minor (absolute Power song)
- Replay ... IYAZ (try not to sing to this one!!)
- Hard ... Rihanna feat Young Jeezy (it's HOT)
- Tipsy ... J-Kwon (another great running song, plus you have to get the message out about teen drinking)
- Till I Collaps ... Eminem (starts off slow but GREAT Lyrics!!)
What's on your Hip Hop Playlist?
I managed to squeeze in some workout time after the kids went to bed.
First I did Whittle My Middle workout
Here is how I did today;
Jan 4th, 2010
- Front plank: 35 seconds
- Side plank: 35 seconds each side
- Torso twists: 20 reps
- Plank ups: 10 reps
- Boat pose: 20 reps
- Side plank w/ twists: 8 reps each side
My Cat Molly really enjoys my Yoga time... I'm sure she thinks the Yoga mat is for her pleasure, Molly Massage time, perhaps? While I'm doing Downward dog she lies under me for some love and attention, makes Yoga extra challenging when you have to move your cat off the mat every 2 minutes.